Legacy of Caliban

Reinen

The author's spoiler from BL forum:

Ravenwing is the first book in the Legacy of Caliban trilogy, which is followed by Master of Sanctity and The Unforgiven. Angels of Darkness becomes a prologue to the trilogy, as Purging of Kadillus is a prequel to AoD. Across the trilogy we see the effect of the events of Piscina rippling through the Chapter, first with the Ravenwing, escalating up through the Deathwing to the Inner Circle itself. Sammael is a central character in the first book, Asmodai (or possibly Sapphon, I haven't decide yet) in the second, and Azrael himself in the third, as well as a recurring cast of other characters.

Link: http://www.thebolthole.org/forum/viewtopic...;p=50169#p50169

It's a promising plot!

Gav is very hit or miss with me. More misses than hits to be honest. However I really liked his most recent DA work "The Lion" in the Primarchs HH novel so I've got high hopes that this series will great. Hoping it's the new definitive take on the DA chapter.

Dark Angels book? Sign me up.

I wonder if the Geneseed is lost to the forces or if the Dark Angels are hunting it down.

I hope the later. As it would be a cool series to see the Dark Angels hunting down Cypher, calling in the Unforgiven, capturing Cypher, and reclaiming the Geneseed only to see Cypher escape...

I wonder if the Geneseed is lost to the forces or if the Dark Angels are hunting it down.

I hope the later. As it would be a cool series to see the Dark Angels hunting down Cypher, calling in the Unforgiven, capturing Cypher, and reclaiming the Geneseed only to see Cypher escape...

Dang! Now you've gone and spoiled the whole story. :)

*keeping fingers crossed for Cypher making new DA Fallen out of that geneseed*

Dark Angel book? Sign me up.

My bet's on the geneseed being nothing more than bait so Cypher can manipulate the Dark Angels into doing his bidding without them knowing of it. He tends to be tricksy that way!

I enjoyed Purging of Kadillus very much, so it will be good to see some continuity with Gav Thorpe returning as writer for this trilogy. I haven't read any of his other books yet, so I really can't comment on those. Hopefully he'll come through and deliver and really good series.

Yeah. I agree that Cypher taking the Geneseed may be solely to manipulate the Dark Angels.

Its not very evil of Cypher by NOT activating the life-eater virus.

Since the first book is Ravenwing I assume it has Samuel tracking any and all information.

The second book Gav hinted at seems like its "Interrogator" time.

And then the third is Azrael bringing the retribution down.

Question:

Is this before, after or during the 13th Black Crusade?

Here's to hoping the world does not end till all 3 are released. :)

Yeah. I agree that Cypher taking the Geneseed may be solely to manipulate the Dark Angels.

Since the first book is Ravenwing I assume it has Samuel tracking any and all information.

The second book Gav hinted at seems like its "Interrogator" time.

And then the third is Azrael bringing the retribution down.

May be.

However оnly it would be too simple.

Archived