Angron Mini!

it might be possible to attach the flying gues to the removable part of the base rather than the 40mm gaming base.

I think we will need to wait until someone looks at the mini in person to tell.

So anytime now as a bunch of guys should be at games day buying him right now :)

That's the impression that I get, which is why I'm happy that the base is in two parts :)

Got mine today, incredible sculpt and as it's my first FW model I was shocked at the gulf in quality between FW resin and Finecast! :)

QUOTE (klisof @ Sep 23 2012, 07:24 PM)

it might be possible to attach the flying gues to the removable part of the base rather than the 40mm gaming base.

So anytime now as a bunch of guys should be at games day buying him right now

I've only breifly looked over the model but I can tell you that the 2 upright marines are seperate components and should easily be pinned for easy removal and the 40mm base only has the marine that Angron is trampling modeled on the base.

Hope that helps. ;)

Mike.

Got mine today, incredible sculpt and as it's my first FW model I was shocked at the gulf in quality between FW resin and Finecast! :cuss

QUOTE (klisof @ Sep 23 2012, 07:24 PM)

So anytime now as a bunch of guys should be at games day buying him right now

I've only breifly looked over the model but I can tell you that the 2 upright marines are seperate components and should easily be pinned for easy removal and the 40mm base only has the marine that Angron is trampling modeled on the base.

Hope that helps. ;)

Mike.

Cheers ;)

Archived