Belial in progress

MadMek83

Hello everyone!

I started today new project: Grand Master Belial of the Dark Angels. Here's my upcomming Belial in Dry fitting and assembled with blutack to make adjustments: Main components are: Right arm with hammer. Left arm with shield. Legs with base, torso with head and cloak with flag pole. All main parts can come off for the painting. I am still not sure if I make magnetized version to switch between Hammer / SS, Twin Lightning claw and Sword / Storm Bolter.

Cloak is Space Wolf terminator lord cloak and as we know relationship between Dark Angels and Space Wolves are what they are it might rise eye brows. Hey it looks cool and I call the cloak: Caliban Warp Wolf Cloak. As we know Caliban was home to many warp infested animals, I am sure there was something wolf(ishque) like beass too. But its one of the coolest cloaks you can have in my humble opinion. Shield, Flag pole and legs are from Dark Angels upgrade sprue. Rest are from regular assault marine box.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm103/thejamppa/Miniatures/th_Belial_Dry_Fitting_zpsa7894416.jpg

I'll update later the progress. I am quite bad painter actually so, let's hope I won't screw the model with paint job.

Archived