Dark Vegeance Chaos - Fallen Dark Angels

Grim_Reaper46

I'm planning to. Probably something along the lines of the Word Bearers so I can use the Ltd Ed Chaplain as a Dark Apostle. The Helbrute would be a natural addition for any Fallen group placing a "loyalist" Fallen (or even a loyal DA) inside as punishment.

Right now, I'm working on a pre-heresy Deathwing strike force which will double as Fallen Terminators when I get into full building mode.

I haven't been able to visualize a nice balance between the two forces to combine models, but I'm not giving up hope yet.

I am thinking of painting the SM models in black, with modified CSM backpacks. I have enough of those.

I'll remmove the stars and such, and make them a tad less wide. So they should resemble renegades.

That's the idea. Or I might change my ind and just paint them as Angels of Redemption like I planned to...

Or I might change my ind and just paint them as Angels of Redemption like I planned to...

Chopping the face off of the small skull bitz that are used on the term bases could be used for the Redemption shoulder pads. Add little red hoods and they're Angels of Vengeance!

You guys are looking in the wrong places.

Everyone knows the Dark Angels belong here

As for Fallen, linky

(Note: these are test minis, there are more further down the page. Since they are in the DV Chaos thread I am guessing that DannyC will eventually paint the DV minis in Fallen colours :D)

Archived