Stumbled across something interesting

undeadfilth

Matt has worked on many armies over the years, but his current project is to paint as many Space Marine armies as he can, in as many different colours as he can find (though with 144 paints in our paint range that shouldn't be too hard). Currently he has a full Blood Angels Battle Company, half a Company of Ultramarines, a substantial Imperial Fists collection and more Black Templars than he can shake a paintbrush at. He's already planning on painting "some green ones" next.

This is from the What's New Today blog thingy from GW. I think that the green ones Matt is working on are the Dark Angels. I think that this could be GW hinting in that direction, which means DA are going to have a codex up to par with BA and Necrons:) And now, you are released for speculation:P

Matt has worked on many armies over the years, but his current project is to paint as many Space Marine armies as he can, in as many different colours as he can find (though with 144 paints in our paint range that shouldn't be too hard). Currently he has a full Blood Angels Battle Company, half a Company of Ultramarines, a substantial Imperial Fists collection and more Black Templars than he can shake a paintbrush at. He's already planning on painting "some green ones" next.

This is from the What's New Today blog thingy from GW. I think that the green ones Matt is working on are the Dark Angels. I think that this could be GW hinting in that direction, which means DA are going to have a codex up to par with BA and Necrons:) And now, you are released for speculation:P

Here we see the danger of quoting things out of context. If you read the first paragraph and the caption below the mug shots it's clear they're talking about Matt Hutson, the lead designer on the new White Dwarf team. Maybe he's seen Codex: Chaos Space Marines and is painting some Death Guard. Perhaps he's simply enjoying the contents of the Dark Vengeance box as much as we are.

Check it out here.

Good call Cactus.

All I'm going to add is good luck to Matt Hutson on painting his 'green marines' [salamanders presumably :tu:] . Sorry all but I'm closing this as there's nothing more to say here and it'll save getting into the same old Ward-bashing territory that we've been in before :lol:.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

Cheers

I

Archived