Land Raiders with Techmarine

Axira

Ok so I played this friendly 3000point game againts IG with DA allies and Tau with Salamanders allies and had some points over, so I brought in my Almost never used techmarine with servo harness!

He, a honour guard with 4 meltas and Tycho sat in a land raider almost the entire game!

at one point 3 Crisis battlesuits deep striked besides my Land Raider Redeemer and fired away at it and taking away 2 hullpoints.

In the far back his Railguns tageted my land raider and taking away 1 more hullpoint and shaking it!

Now with only 1 more hullpoint, my techmarine attemted to fix a hull point... I rolled a 5 so it was fixed!

up to 2 hullpoints and nearing game end with no more damage taken my land raider was on their board edge where a group of 6 firewarriors and 5 marines and a chapter master with power sword where camping out their Objective so that the game would be a draw.

In order to get to the objective I had to cross difficult terrain....and ofcourse I rolled a 1, so I became imobilised!

The techmarine attemts to repair and rolls a 6, meaning all is fine!

The Redeemer combat speeded, dropped the techmarine and flamed the firewarriors...

next the techmarine shot the flamer and killed 2 marines only to charge in and kill 3 more marines and insta kill the chapter master (landing every hit and wound) and granting the BA victory!

So with all that I thought about it, and a Techmarine with servo harness and 3 servitors inside a Stormraven or Landraider would almost make it Indestructible! (I know I got really lucky with repair rolls and killing the dudes!)

Is this worth the 135p that it would cost?

Cool story bro!

Nope, for that cost you could add a whole extra vechicle unless, as mentioned you play 3K points with 1(?) Force chart, which again limits you in options but can go deep in "unit upgrades".

Cool story bro!

Nope, for that cost you could add a whole extra vechicle unless, as mentioned you play 3K points with 1(?) Force chart, which again limits you in options but can go deep in "unit upgrades".

I played with 2 charts

I did not think that a techmarine is a IC and capable to be in a land raider with other passengers.

He is.. But with closer thought I remembered that the servitors are not indipendent... So if I cruise with them I cant bring my honour guard with them

I did not think that a techmarine is a IC and capable to be in a land raider with other passengers.

He is.. But with closer thought I remembered that the servitors are not indipendent... So if I cruise with them I cant bring my honour guard with them

Blood Angels Techmarines are not ICs.

Now when I actually looked inside the Codex, I found that he infact is not an IC...

I stand corrected! And ask that all of you dissregard this entire thread as it turns out...I was cheating!

I am now to serve in a death company...

Now when I actually looked inside the Codex, I found that he infact is not an IC...

I stand corrected! And ask that all of you dissregard this entire thread as it turns out...I was cheating!

You can just ally one in from C:SM that is an IC.

You can just ally one in from C:SM that is an IC.

Won't be able to ride in any BA vehicle though.

Archived