Horus Heresy for us

FallenArtist

Hey everyone i was wondering on what your thoughts were on the new forge world models coming out and to see if you think forge world will at some point(in my mind when the come out with the rule book for the dropsite massarce) come out with noise marines(the first noise marines)?

Just a thought im very excited like alot of people about this whole thing now i just need a little extra money to spend on all this! :P

Yeah Fulgrim would be great im excited to see what forge world does with him; after seeing the Angron i think it will be great. Im also hoping rumors im hearing all over are true and we will get Daemon Primarchs! Even if its unlikely i would love to think of getting Fulgrim when he becomes a Daemon Prince...

We all have dreams we want to come true..

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, Marius and the Kakophoni would be great. I just hope they will do the Daemon Primarchs at the end in a couple years(Gives me time to save money) Because i want to get my dirty hands on a Fulgrim in his daemon prince glory leading the Kakophoni. Just the thought of seeing that on a battle field makes me excited. It would surprise me if they didnt make daemon primarchs for the end of the Hersey but i would think that forge world wouldnt pass up the chance to make more money on us by making them. The way i see it is if you make regular primarchs might as well make the daemon forms too but i am ranting forgive me!

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, Marius and the Kakophoni would be great. I just hope they will do the Daemon Primarchs at the end in a couple years(Gives me time to save money) Because i want to get my dirty hands on a Fulgrim in his daemon prince glory leading the Kakophoni. Just the thought of seeing that on a battle field makes me excited. It would surprise me if they didnt make daemon primarchs for the end of the Hersey but i would think that forge world wouldnt pass up the chance to make more money on us by making them. The way i see it is if you make regular primarchs might as well make the daemon forms too but i am ranting forgive me!

Archived