Looking at stating a BA list

snakelane

All is possible and DoA lists still are active.

Now I do have to say BA has good/cheap mech so you still might want to thake it into consideration.

A Dante list backed up by a couple of Dreads and a unit of Sang-Guard still will do the job.

Have fun modelling!

You could go for mech, bio, or a mix.

Meching would mean RAS squads in Razornacks, Tac. marines in rhinos/razorbacks, a LR or two, Storm Ravens, ya know. Maybe some land speeders...

Bio is RAS squads with packs, a Tac. squad or two as well, and maybe DC, guard, etc... you could even DS in terminators using teleport homers.

Mixed armies are harder, because getting a balance of tanks and marines is difficult. It is better to do this at high points...

OK i own 5 assault marines and that's it !!

So i want to build a 1500/2000pts list using mainly jump pack equipped units since i love the models

So my question is this possible IE can it be done and will it be a viable list

Thanks

If you are looking to buy new, go for dc boxes. They can be sternguard, vanguard, honour guard, assault squad, tacticals, devestators, death company.....

Add sang guard for 2+ saves.

I still find all/heavy jump armies viable. Just don't rely too much on deepstrike. Run across on one flank is often a better option.

EBay can be your friend..

Just beware that a "specialized" army (all jump/all mech) will have some weaknesses that can be difficult to compensate for.

Archived