Emperor's Champion

RayGun924

The sword position is great, but I have to admit it's the right arm that's bugging me. It kinda looks like he's trying to force choke some poor bugger, which would be naughty considering he's a templar. Maybe swap the hand for a pistol, or lower it to his side, reaching for his holster.

Just a thought, man. He's looking good though, and the greenstuff robe looks very nice!

or lower it to his side, reaching for his holster.

Do that, that sounds excellent, plus it wouldn't require you to get extra bits, just to mess around a bit with the one arm.

Cut that arm so you can re-position it and then green stuff the gaps etc, you seem pretty proficient with your greenstuffing, so it shouldn't be a problem.

That's such a good idea heathens, that i may have to try incorporate that into my army.

DAD

Thanks for the suggestions. I see what you mean about the right hand being out of context. I was hoping it would convey a sense of "Come here, it's your turn." But the suggestion of psychic undertones would be downright unacceptable for BTs.

I'm not too keen on the grabbing the bolt pistol pose, but thanks for the suggestions.

He will be getting a pointing right hand which hopefully screams, "YOU'RE NEXT!"

~Ray

He will be getting a pointing right hand which hopefully screams, "YOU'RE NEXT!"

This.

I think the sword arm looks just fine and with the update of the right arm to pointing, you will have what you are looking for...an Emperor's Champion!

Excellent conversion

It looks good! But... it also looks nothing like the original figure :) I reckon you could have kitbashed that using a standard marine with the walking robed legs and pointing devastator arm no problem.

Did you chop of the torso/head section in one piece? If so do you have any plans for it?

Tis a good job, however I feel with the base model libby the hips and torso are to squashed together. With the conversion you did you could of gave that area a bit of space giving your greenstuff skills. What I'm trying to say is he looks very short.

Archived