Which CSM chapters fought in the Third War for Armageddon?

ArmageddonBorn

Nope you're right Kol. 1st war was Angron and mostly WE warbands. 2nd was Ghazghul Thraka's first attempt to take out Armageddon, 3rd is/was his second attempt.

I remember back during the summer of armageddon they said that many other chaos and xenos took part besides just the orks. But they may have just said that so kids who weren't playing orks or BT could participate that summer too.... I was just hoping that this statement might have been reflected in the some of the novels. But it would make sense that they would concentrate the novels on Gaz.

There was one old Black Templars novel can't remember the name where some World Eaters from the 1st war entered a portal where they appeared in the 3rd war (sounds weird but novel explains it so makes mostly believable) but most people would probably refuse to believe it (I believe it) especially with what what happened a the end :D

And all four hundred of them were wiped out by a group of ten Marines or so. It was like 4 Blak Templars and 6 Relictors, who then all got into a fight with each other right there when the Relictor tried to take a hellblade from one of the fallen World Eaters and it ended with a Rocky scene with the two groups charging each other. I was thinking about because IIRC, the Relictors were declared Excommunicate during the Third War, so they may count. Then again, they're not fully Chaos either. More like unsanctioned Grey Knights. But without the psychic powers.

Well it was after Skalathrax. IIRC, there was something about Angron picking up a space hulk, going on a recruiting drive, the so many Years of Fire or whatever and then the First War of Armageddon. It was mostly World Eaters but like someone said in an earlier post, not every Berzerker is a World Eater.

Archived