Hello there

Would it be possible if you included a detailed tutorial for you exquisite Emperor's Children? I have recently fallen in love with them after reading Fulgrim, I have tesst painted one but it lacks the weathering hence life. 

(oh sorry for the sock, I find them great for painting :P clean of course! ) 

Thanks 

Hiya mate, it's been a while since I've updated these guys but I'm still working on them. I will post up a tutorial hopefully in the week.

I've been doing a very tiny bit of work on a SoH praetor that I'll throw up. He was done on a budget so he's a mix of bezerker bitz, assault bitz and grey knight bitz. It's not a very good photo but it shows what I've been up to.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae63/Astartes_Loken/bc7a8dca-933c-4004-bdd3-0212c7b0257f_zpsf0178218.jpg

Cheers

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, however not a big fan of the berserker legs compared to FW the moulds lack detail IMHO. Recently I started purchasing FW and yes it has its own issues but the details are so crisp and I love the fact that they are not over saturated with detail, how do you paint your bases? I especially like the terminator ones.

Thanks

Hey there, I just finished working on my first EC tac squad sergeant :) it's just waiting for the instructions for the base :P thanks btw for inspiring me to paint again!

Hey man, awesome looking EC, really like the realistic look you've achieved. Was curious as to how you did the blood effects on the command squad as it looks wicked.

On a side note, any plans to pick up the new fulgrim model Forge World just released?

Archived