2 Marines one night

EnigmaShadow

For any of you who have seen my stuff. I take a LONG time to paint... Like a Long LONG time. I usually go for more of a GD standard and push myself HARD to do amazing works. But tonight I want to try and push myself the other way. Finishing 2, yes 2 marines, in a SINGLE NIGHT! Or day. It's like 1530 here and I've started them already. They won't be masterful. But there will hopefully be HOURLY updates! So... Yea! feedback is always welcome. And it will be relatively Pic heavy lol.

SO here are the first ones.

Firstly, Them on the spraying shelves. Made these this afternoon now that I've fixed my airbrush. SO keen to see how that all goes together. And one of the reasons I have made myself this challenge.

So the green ones first.

gallery_33709_3842_179157.jpg

The complete spray

gallery_33709_3842_277087.jpg

And because I'm a muppet and forgot to take a photo of them in the first place lol this is the general idea. Mentors Chapter of course.

gallery_33709_3842_249482.jpg

And now! More painting GREEN! No pressure! next update at 1700... ish

lol, well glad to have interest. No Pressure of course. They will NOT be my best minis. But they will be DONE!

SO! Finished the Heavy Dark ANgels Green on everything (I hope) Kinda wish I'd done a kneepad, but too late now!

Update:

gallery_33709_3842_148316.jpg

Guns and backpack GREEN!

And the pair, Now with the green neck for the head one and their "AHEM!" bits are also green.

gallery_33709_3842_283281.jpg

So now another hour till the next post!

RIGHT!

WEll lots done. Highlights didn't come out AS well as I would have liked. But needed more of the Dark Angels Green coat. Did some black, some 'shading' for the loosest sense of the word lol.

So far.

gallery_33709_3842_263601.jpg

next is red! So the mentors badges and the eyes. Then will just have the face left and the bases really :)

Not TOOOOO shabby if you ask me. And a good change from my usual stuff.

Alright! SO!

No photos in this one, but for all purposes. They are DONE! Took a little bit of extra time with the face (And for me, it really was a LITTLE bit of time) So he got a little big of special treatment lol. Otherwise I mean. I'm not jumping up and down about them. But for what... I started this at 1530 and now it's 2000, that's not a bad effort for me. The glue is drying at the moment. That's why there are no photos for those people :blush: Resin parts always make for a horrid time of glueing.

Anyway, Hopefully photos in the next half hour before this thread is forgotten into the Aether :P

Also, Yea. Mentors are pretty awesome. I love the Contrast of White and green. And the shoulders were pretty fun to paint

DAMN!

Webpage crashed while I was updating!

ANYWAY! Here we are!

Learned a few things on this little challenge. Very proud of myself otherwise though. Was not easy to simple bypass all the things that I saw was wrong with it. But hey. That's why it was fun. I'm sure if they get hit on the table they'll just die first lol.

Hope you all enjoyed my crazy little adventure.

gallery_33709_3842_281114.jpg

gallery_33709_3842_157987.jpg

gallery_33709_3842_95190.jpg

Was my first time painting those shoulders, Pretty happy really. And because this is a WIP thread the bases aren't finished.... And I'm not sure what I want on them... And to top it off I'm over painting for today lol

Archived