Arming your Librarian in TDA

Lord Morgrim

Made a Termi liby out of 3 seperate things I got from a bits bag. An old school SM termi captain (sans arms), a left over SS from a assault termi box and a grey knight termi arm with halber (old metal part)

And voila! A termi liby with force halberd/spear :o Not to sure on what to use him as yet but I like the model :woot: il post it later if you guys want?

I'll generally keep PA libbies pretty cheap: either no upgrades or just a JP.

I also usually give 'em a force sword over any other options, as they shouldn't ever be tangoing with 2+'s,

and being able to challenge out a PF/Axe sarge (or Nob/Warboss w/ Klaw) and strike at initiative means you can

likely kill the enemy before they can swing.

agree with the run him cheap, PA version of the libby, you take him as a force multiplier not a beat stick, if you want that take Meph, or Tycho, or Sanguinor, or . . . you get the idea

Unless you put him in with stuff that can benefit alot from 2+ saves (Tac. Sqaud, Assault Squads, etc.) or if you want to be able to deepstrike him,

to me it is often worth paying for the TDA in orderto have the option to attach him to my Tac. Term squad and DS across the field if you are facing a gunline,

I'll generally keep PA libbies pretty cheap: either no upgrades or just a JP.

I also usually give 'em a force sword over any other options, as they shouldn't ever be tangoing with 2+'s,

and being able to challenge out a PF/Axe sarge (or Nob/Warboss w/ Klaw) and strike at initiative means you can

likely kill the enemy before they can swing.

Axe is good if there are more than one character in the unit. Even with the sword the lib is not worth risking in a challenge against anything that ignores his 3+.

I do think that the bike is a better upgrade thanks to the all the extra benefits.

Just buy the Space Hulk librarian off ebay for like £20 It's only a bit more expensive than you would pay for a normal one. Then slap a Storm shield arm on him.
That is mine exactly. And that's the way I like him too.And on the PA simple with a sword. He's a Libby not a Fighty.

Archived