Made Me Smile...

Jolemai

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

And siriously what you get if Matt Ward does not make the Codex.

Personally and I think you would agree, I think Blood Angels should have hatred vs Chaos Space Marines allround.

The fluff mentions that the Blood Angel Space Marine have dreams about the heresy war.

Now I also think that if you would face the enemy of your "nightmares/dreams" you would fight harder.

Maby I am to off with my personal opinion however.

It's not even that overpowered and has a good justification in the fluff...since the Blood Angels and their successors are the only marines I've heard of that have the psychic imprint of Sanguinius last fight against the Arch-Traitor in their geneseed - that may even lead them to a Rage unknown to other Space Marines.

If anyone should get this rule, it's us. I'm not being self-important here, but it seems most reasonable to me if this rule is ever handed out to any SM 'dex.

Snorri

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

And siriously what you get if Matt Ward does not make the Codex.

Personally and I think you would agree, I think Blood Angels should have hatred vs Chaos Space Marines allround.

The fluff mentions that the Blood Angel Space Marine have dreams about the heresy war.

Now I also think that if you would face the enemy of your "nightmares/dreams" you would fight harder.

Maby I am to off with my personal opinion however.

Or be grasped by fear if you face your everlasting nightmares.

Archived