Benji's World Eaters

Hey everyone its been awhile since i last posted so i decided to post up my latest work most of which is a WIP. Hope you enjoy.

heres the first squads boss man.

gallery_59176_7765_74728.jpg

the icon of khorne

gallery_59176_7765_60222.jpg

gallery_59176_7765_91276.jpg

Terminator with chainsfist (from this angle you cant see the real blood).

gallery_59176_7765_63259.jpg

Big bad chain axe with real blood.

gallery_59176_7765_62894.jpg

And the expirimental lightening claw terminator

gallery_59176_7765_89907.jpg

angle #2

gallery_59176_7765_86109.jpg

claw

gallery_59176_7765_16477.jpg

Thanks bio, the blood effects are actually real blood and the bolter is from the space wolf termies with some cutting down done to it. I love your world eaters btw.

Thanks bio, the blood effects are actually real blood and the bolter is from the space wolf termies with some cutting down done to it. I love your world eaters btw.

Thanks bio, the blood effects are actually real blood...

Oh sweet, how are you getting it? I tried wringing it from some steaks but it turned out too watery, and while I will use blood from hobby accidents to add character to my minis I draw the line at actual bloodletting.

Od.

I am diabetic log

Ah, making the most of diabetes. Truly you are a paragon of hobby dedication! :D

Od.

P.S. Ooh, you should experiment! - see if the unanointed (ie ones without actual blood on) perform worse in game that anointed ones!

I am diabetic log

Ah, making the most of diabetes. Truly you are a paragon of hobby dedication! :D

Od.

P.S. Ooh, you should experiment! - see if the unanointed (ie ones without actual blood on) perform worse in game that anointed ones!

Haha why thank you brother.

Next time I play a game we will see how the bloody ones fair

I'm not sure about the idea of using real blood. Aside from the rather creepy-aspect, there is the fact that blood changes colour when it dries, turning brown. Authentic, sure, but is the effect you wish to achieve that of old, dried blood caked on the weapon/tank (loyalists would tend to keep their weapons clean between battles, wanting them to function properly. Chaos...who knows? They're still soldiers though)...or do you want the nice crimson of fresh blood, as if he's just taken a head off with that chainaxe?

I prefer the latter and love my Clear Red.

That aside, you've got a nice red on your armour and the snow effect is a great contrast (how about some blood splatters in the snow?).

I'm not sure about the idea of using real blood. Aside from the rather creepy-aspect, there is the fact that blood changes colour when it dries, turning brown. Authentic, sure, but is the effect you wish to achieve that of old, dried blood caked on the weapon/tank (loyalists would tend to keep their weapons clean between battles, wanting them to function properly. Chaos...who knows? They're still soldiers though)...or do you want the nice crimson of fresh blood, as if he's just taken a head off with that chainaxe?

I prefer the latter and love my Clear Red.

That aside, you've got a nice red on your armour and the snow effect is a great contrast (how about some blood splatters in the snow?).

i can see where your coming from but the blood you see on the tank is quite old and i am pleased with the effect. throw some ardcoat over top and it would probably look shinier. in the future i plan on looking into so tamiya for its form and what not. i have a good friend that has been in the hobby for as long as he can remember and he is quite pleased with the blood on the chain axe so i will have to do some pondering haha.

Archived