T6 Brother Corbulo

Zedrenael

Something that I would like to play around with is a T6 brother Corbulo by making him join Mephiston. That means to wound you need some pretty high powered weapons and now have a 2+ FnP covering mephiston throught the mid field that is if you want to slow him down without using wings. This would also make me reconsider his role and taking Biomancy powers since the main power for getting him in faster was his wings. What do you guys think? For 355 points is it worth this duo covering each other?

It was my understanding that you can not join Monstrous Creatures or Vehicles. I did not see a restriction to the single model units.

You are misunderstanding. See BRB Pg.39 for the restriction on ICs joining units consisting of a single model(ie. Mephiston).

It was my understanding that you can not join Monstrous Creatures or Vehicles. I did not see a restriction to the single model units.

You are misunderstanding. See BRB Pg.39 for the restriction on ICs joining units consisting of a single model(ie. Mephiston).

Look into this and I am wrong which is highly disappointing. Thinking back to my old 5th ed days I guess.

can he join a bike squad for T5?

This is a bad idea because bikes get a natural jink save and with focus fire he can be shot out with a plasma cannon/gun/pistol/executioner. Or any AP2/3 weapon. Just need to tag him once with a ID weapon and watch him fail that 2+ LoS roll.

Look into this and I am wrong which is highly disappointing. Thinking back to my old 5th ed days I guess.

Nope, you couldn't do this in 5th, either.

Archived