Dark Angels - Angel Israfil

Israfil

Hey guys I'm new here. Just setting out my WIP LOG for the many miniatures I have sat ready to work on, some of which are ready for painting this week and others need cleaning up.

I have two lots of DA from the DV Boxset plus the Veterans boxset plus 5 OOP Metal Scouts which I will add to the DA Army, the plan is the build and paint a 1500/2000pt DA army using most of this plus any models which

will add to make a better army. The whole building to play is new to me as I have only ever painted the models and just getting back into that also.

2 Dark Angels Company Master

2 Dark Angels Librarian

10 Death Wing Terminators

20 Dark Angel Tactical Marines

6 Ravenwing Bikes

5 Dark Angels Veterans

5 Scouts (OOP Metal)

I'm waiting on a few things to arrive before I start on the Death Wings as I have ordered the Army Painter Skeleton Bone Spray + the bottles of inks and matching paint. I have just received the Angels Green from Army painter plus the paint and I'm very very pleased with the look and coverage you get on the models, it will also speed up the painting of this army.

Will keep the log updated with progress of army every other day or when I'm able to add new content. I have a wedding to plan also, eek!!

Photos will be ready for upload tomorrow evening.

Archived