Question on flyers

Politix

I am sure this is answered in several other areas but internet time is very sparse in my current location. What flyers, if any, are the DA's allowed to use? I am coming home from a deployment soon and have a sizable (unpainted) force to work on but want to add in some flare. Any recommendations?

@Stobz... your work is sublime btw

*edit for grammar

I asked one of the GW officials about flyers on Gamesday at Birmingham. I told him that I wanted to purchase a flyer, but was nervous about getting something our future codex may not necessarily include. Will we get our mittens on the pre existing flyers or get a new one specific to us?

His answer was this: "I can't tell you anything about future releases, but I can tell you not to buy the Storm Talon or Storm Raven". So don't buy any none Forge World flyers for Dark Angels, only allies. On another note, we're almost certainly going to receive an awesome Dark Angels only flyer! =D

On another note, we're almost certainly going to receive an awesome Dark Angels only flyer! =D

Cool beans. My money's on it being called a Raven Talon, or a Lion Hawk -- or maybe a Death Raven :) :P

Archived