Just noticed this-

Found this and it made me chuckle.

From page 1 of the FAQ:

Page 42- Book of Salvation

The second sentence should be changed to: "All friendly units within 12" of Ezekiel are Fearless."

From page 3 of the FAQ:

Page 42- Ezekiel, Book of Salvation

Change the second sentence to read: "All friendly units chosen from Codex: Dark Angels within 12" of Ezekiel are Fearless."

Obviously, the second is the correct one, as it is more recent. Still funny.

They just eliminated the option of any allied to also gain the Fearless rule. I usually don't run Ezekiel that often any way, or ally with another army. I did however once ally with BT so it was 2 fourth edition Codexes against two new ones, needless to say it did not turn out well :) .

It is worth noting that Ezekiel himself is fearless, so any battle-brother unit he attaches to gains the benefit while he's there, even though they don't get it from the book.

It is worth noting that Ezekiel himself is fearless, so any battle-brother unit he attaches to gains the benefit while he's there, even though they don't get it from the book.

This makes me want to take an IG Blob squad, give them grenades, and charge some Dreadnoughts.

Found this and it made me chuckle.

From page 1 of the FAQ:

Page 42- Book of Salvation

The second sentence should be changed to: "All friendly units within 12" of Ezekiel are Fearless."

From page 3 of the FAQ:

Page 42- Ezekiel, Book of Salvation

Change the second sentence to read: "All friendly units chosen from Codex: Dark Angels within 12" of Ezekiel are Fearless."

Obviously, the second is the correct one, as it is more recent. Still funny.

Hmm, circles within circles! I think it was deliberate.

Archived