Was going to do a vow but...

twopounder

Just cracked open my case and found 18 bikes are missing. 18 freaking bikes. That's almost half of my Ravenwing, a full foam tray. I haven't played a game in over a year, and I have no clue what happened to them. It's possible someone lifted a tray the last time I was at GW. That really, really sucks :o.

Wow that sounds like real bad luck. Can't imagine them being stolen –- but then I see the world through rose-tinted spectacles. Best of luck in hunting them down twopounder.

Cheers

I

Just cracked open my case and found 18 bikes are missing. 18 freaking bikes. That's almost half of my Ravenwing, a full foam tray. I haven't played a game in over a year, and I have no clue what happened to them. It's possible someone lifted a tray the last time I was at GW. That really, really sucks :lol:.

I feel your pain, twopounder. Hopefully they've just gone rogue and their tray is in another case or box?

To consider...

Three RW battle forces (18 bikes) = $300ish

Six sets of Dark Vengeance RW (18 bikes) on eBay = $60 to $90

Personally, I hope you find them just hiding from you.

You're saying more angels have fallen?... What state are you in? basically are there any distinguishing marks? pics?

Unfortunately no. They're all primed black and none of them have weapon upgrades. They're the filler to get attack bikes. I'd hate to think someone stole them, but I'm sure they didn't just ride out of the case on their own : /

Wow man, that really sucks. I hope you get them back!

To consider...

While this is true you do get 3 LS and 3 attack bikes from the RW battle force, not just 18 bikes :P

Wow man, that really sucks. I hope you get them back!

To consider...

While this is true you do get 3 LS and 3 attack bikes from the RW battle force, not just 18 bikes :(

I have 6 attack bikes, 6 land speeders and a motrw already, so I don't really need any more of those. I also have 4 plasma gunners, 4 flamers, and 4 melta-gunners, along with 6 sergeants. The 18 that went missing are the generic bikers, which the DV sets would replace much more easily. The problem is all the extra plasma gunners that it would make.

In fact, my redemption was going to revolve around getting them ready to go:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/GunMonkey/2012-10-04_11-02-16_972_zps0afd3079.jpg

Sadly, it's only half an army now ;)

While this is true you do get 3 LS and 3 attack bikes from the RW battle force, not just 18 bikes :)

Umm, really? Mine only came with one attack bike sprue, and one speeder. Sounds like you must have hit the jackpot sir!

While this is true you do get 3 LS and 3 attack bikes from the RW battle force, not just 18 bikes :P

Umm, really? Mine only came with one attack bike sprue, and one speeder. Sounds like you must have hit the jackpot sir!

And if you'd bought three battle forces to get the 18 bikes you'd have how many...? ;)

(For a moment there it said "188 bikes". Muphry's Law in action!) <_<

Oh yeah man, mine came special. Fell off the back of a truck if I remember ;)

But seriously, as Cactus said I was talking about 3 boxes :D

Archived