=][= Need Your Feedback =][=

Kurgan the Lurker

Wow, I feel like I just stood up during a KKK meeting or some such for saying that.

You've just made contact with your inner space marine. :teehee:

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" - Inquisitor Venkman

Allowing IG and Xenos in to this forum would be like using weirdboyz, farseers and tyranid hive minds to power the astronomicon!!! An absolute

NO! No! and No! Again! ;)

SG

Care to elaborate why you think that? (For the record, I'd say no to xenos too, maybe not quite so vehemently, though.)

Allowing IG and Xenos in to this forum would be like using weirdboyz, farseers and tyranid hive minds to power the astronomicon!!!

An absolute NO! No! and No! Again! :angry:

SG

That would save HEAPS of loyalist souls, what a great idea!!!

Promote TSG to 'Grandmaster of the Awesomenestest Ideas' immediately

:devil:

:D

stobz

Captain Semper's opinion matches my own exactly, and I think he said it better than I could, at least in my current sleep deprived state. I'd love to see B&C open up to all 40K but maintain its leadership and moderation integrity.

Actually, I think that this board could be enriched by adding Pax Humanitas armies to the list. (Maybe a nice high gothic name for armies of humanity?)

In particular since it would leave some lists in a position of "where should I post" rather than "am I allowed to post".

Official lists like the Vraksian Renegades (up to +/- 30 marines per FOC) would be quite thankful.

Interestingly enough, official word has it that Vraksian Renegades "count as" CMS for the allies matrix, counting CMS as battle brothers.

Which would suggest that they'd be on par with codex CMS armies.

Fluff-wise, there's a lot of inter-Pax Humanitas cooperation going on.

Also, this thread made me realise that DA and IG (and by extension, DKoK) are buddies and can use allied detachments.

Time to abuse.

That would save HEAPS of loyalist souls, what a great idea!!!

High-Explosive Armour Penetrating Loyalist Souls?

Allowing IG and Xenos in to this forum would be like using weirdboyz, farseers and tyranid hive minds to power the astronomicon!!!

An absolute NO! No! and No! Again! :angry:

SG

Another way to see it is economizing on human phykers, you know, save them for a rainy day! :devil: :D :lol:

I like the B&C as it is now, PA only. Cultists are a troop-type that belong in the CSM codex, thus they are allowed.

Deamons are chaos too, so they get the benefit of the doubt :angry:.

Allies can be discussed already, I think it's fine as it is now.

Please dont allow non-PA armies here... I was a member of the (now gone) C'Tan support group. It was nice to go there and 'talk Necron'. They, too, had several different subfora with all the armies there were... And, frankly, they all felt diluted to me.

I rather go to a forum wich stays 'true' to their roots like the B&C. I dont 'mind' goint to, say, the Imperial Guard Message Board (although it's been a while since I came there), but I will skip the 'other' fora they got. I am not interested. I want to talk IG there. I want to talk PA here. I want to talk Necrons ... well, over there I suppose.

I dont want to meet the same people over and over again, I want (at least) different names. Different ideas. Different ... dunno, jokes? gripes? Something different.

Opening up the B&C to 'everyone' will, for me, dillute the 'value' of this site. I dont know how to put it differently, or better.

I just hope the B&C will allow cultists and 'their offspring' (I'd love to finally field a decent LatD army), and allow talk about allies in their respective fora (i.e. the one they ally with).

Also, this forum is, with all it's sub-fora, big enough as it is. I really dont think it needs to become even bigger (i.e. adding IG).

Hope it helps, and I might even donate if actions like that are allowed (bribe, anyone..? :evil:).

Well Heres how I see it we already have the IG in our midst we are just in denial about it. Between the existing non marine armies already on the board and the growing HH Legion army lists and you already have every tank and aircraft the IG use being used buy at least one of the other armies plus stormtroopers. Add in Allies and you have the whole codex. Why not give them a sub forum? In truth while this does expand the forum I believe it will actually lessen the work load of our staff because they will no longer have to toe that line between how much IG is to much IG. By the time the HH is done we will be and Armies of Humanity board any way,

Not sure where all that is coming from. There is not mixed IG/SM Chapter or Imperial Army/Legion rules anywhere -- including the first HH book from FW. It is in flufff only that they fight together in 30k and 40k and that at least in 30k took orders from the Primarchs.

and that the sentiments of PA protectionism developed afterwards.

Um we've always been that way. We've always allowed for those things in the Power Armor-centric Codex books and vehemently kept everything else out. Since day 1.

and no we will not open the site up to everything. At worst we will allow IG, at best we still the course as we always have.

Well Heres how I see it we already have the IG in our midst we are just in denial about it. Between the existing non marine armies already on the board and the growing HH Legion army lists and you already have every tank and aircraft the IG use being used buy at least one of the other armies plus stormtroopers. Add in Allies and you have the whole codex. Why not give them a sub forum? In truth while this does expand the forum I believe it will actually lessen the work load of our staff because they will no longer have to toe that line between how much IG is to much IG. By the time the HH is done we will be and Armies of Humanity board any way,

Not sure where all that is coming from. There is not mixed IG/SM Chapter or Imperial Army/Legion rules anywhere -- including the first HH book from FW. It is in flufff only that they fight together in 30k and 40k and that at least in 30k took orders from the Primarchs.

My point is that between GK and ad mech and Legion armies we are already using 2/3rds of the IG codex and more then half the IG FW stuff. That doesn't count the IG stuff in the FW mixed lists in the IA books. It seams foolish to create more work for you guys weeding through this as GW trickles more IG stuff int PA armies. Lets save some time, make your job simpler, get out in front and give them a forum. GW is making IG more and more of a supplemental force for SM armies. In that aspect IG are as much a part of PA armies as cultist are of CSM armies. Both loyal and traitor forces can and do make use of them. Other then the argument that this is not how we have done that before is there a good reason to not include them at this point in the evolving 40k world?

Archived