Lost n' Damned

Azekai

Do you think we could use IG models to represent cultists?

They have lasguns instead of autoguns but their STR and AP is even the same so they can count as autoguns. :P

I have about 40 IG models and I'd like to use them to represent the cultists from CSM codex. This will bring my cultists count up to 110.

It's not a conversion but more a count as, so I'd like to know your opinion on it...

I'm considering the same, or maybe the Shock Troops from Wargames Factory. Too bad them both don't seem to be a good choice for CCW+BP cultists.

You can always glue a pistol and a CCW on their uniform so what you see if what you get ;)

They have lasguns instead of autoguns but their STR and AP is even the same so they can count as autoguns. ;)

I have about 40 IG models and I'd like to use them to represent the cultists from CSM codex. This will bring my cultists count up to 110.

It's not a conversion but more a count as, so I'd like to know your opinion on it...

I'm considering the same, or maybe the Shock Troops from Wargames Factory. Too bad them both don't seem to be a good choice for CCW+BP cultists.

You can always glue a pistol and a CCW on their uniform so what you see if what you get :)

Yeah, but what to do with the lasguns they would actually hold? I know I can model them without it, but their hands will look funny, and adapt CCW weapons and pistols to ALL those hands can be challenging :P

PS: I've edited my original post, maybe you will want to take a look :)

They have lasguns instead of autoguns but their STR and AP is even the same so they can count as autoguns. ;)

You can always glue a pistol and a CCW on their uniform so what you see if what you get :woot:

Yeah, but what to do with the lasguns they would actually hold? I know I can model them without it, but their hands will look funny, and adapt CCW weapons and pistols to ALL those hands can be challenging :D

PS: I've edited my original post, maybe you will want to take a look :yes:

You leave the lasguns where they are so you can play them with rifles or pistols. I doubt there will be any issue if you have BOTH option modelled on the minis and you choose which to use when you write your list, especially if all models in the unit have the same weapon ;)

I don't think there will be a painting requirement for marks. Small icons, as you suggested, should be a perfect way to represent them

Archived