Back banners

Flaxis

All,

As a new member of these forums please excuse me if this in the wrong place.

I am seeing a lot of HQ models on this forum have banners, what is the most economical way of getting these? (As the DV HQ models have none)

Is it to get the Chapter Upgrade frame?

Any advise the experts on this forum can give would be very welcomed.

Brother Flaxis

There are plenty of parts sellers out there, either on eBay or their own websites, who will supply you with a massive selection of bits for your conversion needs.

I've recently picked up a batch of back banners from eBay. Search for 'space marine back banner' on Google or eBay, and your first few hits will be bits sellers.

Cheers,

WW

Where do you live Chief?

You can have all mine for nix if you pay for postage, I have heaps and NO intention of using them.

The only ones I use are on Company Champs (i.e. used TWO), my Chapter Banner is represented by the large hand held one (old paper copy from 2nd Ed).

I don't take those sorts of relics into battle lightly ;)

stobz

EDIT: Reply by PM, I don't think buying and selling is permitted on the BnC (although this would be a gift to help me clear some of my bits boxes), if by PM is also out (Mods advice please) give me your e-mail address.

Stobz,

Thank you very much for the option of a "gift", but as I am based in the UK I think it would be best to pass on that. I am very grateful that you would consider sending me the banners.

I would also like to take the opportunity to commend you on your awesome painting and modeling. I hope that I can achieve something at least similar.

Thanks,

Brother Flaxis

Archived