Hi girls and boys

r0bbie

New guy here, returning to 40k after 16yrs due to reading some of the Horus heresy books on holiday. I've already found out that so much has changed in that time so it's like my first day at school all over again. I live in the uk in a place called Battle, east sussex. I have almost got a painted ultramarine army with a luna wolves wip. hi anyways hope to see you around and if anyone knows of a group that plays near battle that would be awesome too. :lol:

Hail and welcome, brother! Sounds like you got out just about when I got in. Indeed, a lot has changed and you'll find the Horus Heresy era has being greatly expanded and detailed between now and 1996. Well, now we're in 6th edition and there's lots and lots of goodies out there nowadays, not least of all Forge World. :lol:

Yeah, I have seen a lot about it, my airbrush compressor arrived this morning and I'm off to warhammer world tomorrow, minor inconvenience of going to hospital beforehand. I forgot to say I also play a bit of space hulk too.

Archived