Dark Vengeance

Cheers!

Well with every other company, namely Rackham, creating some top line starter sets and for less, GW has to step it up. Anything less than this would have been a failure for them as a company.

If we had received another Assault On Black Reach/ Battle for Macragge set, we as a community would have been disappointed and not spent as much. ^_^

Think about the cost to produce, then the cost to sell. GW makes a huge prophet off a better box than one that will sit around.

As always your work is an inspiration to us all. I have always been a fan of your work, especially your recent examples with the new Dark Angels Terminators. I have one observation not a criticism mind you. The chapter symbol and iconography on the shoulder pad and power fist and most of the rest of the decorations are painted in a nice warm golden color that kind of blends into the shading of the bone color of the armor at least to my eyes. I love the colors, shading and weathering on the figure but have you considered some kind of patina coloring on the iconography of the armor? That is of course just my opinion take it as you will.

Archived