Storm Eagle Space Wolf or Ultramairie

Paint it up as a Black Templar ship. With such awe inspiring awesomeness left in close proximity, you'll find that every day you wake up afterward, more and more of your Ultramarines and Wolves will have painted themselves black while you slept. Or there will be a few smoking craters, a few less models, and a few less missiles on your Eagle.

:teehee:

Failing the spontaneous development of sentient, self-painting and fully armed models, I'd go Space Wolves. If you can't be a chain jingling, sword swinging zealot of the stars, a drunk with an axe is the next best thing. :tu:

I vote for half and half.

Half Ultramarines blue and half Space Wolves grey. The best of both worlds!

Okay fine, Ultramarines. I'm a sucker for the Codex.

I like that idea. I reckon I could get away with that in my Ultramarine army. I'm not so sure about wolves though?

If I go for Ultramarine it will get a game of apoc in 2 weeks and I'll probably get another one at Christmas; for the wolves. If I got for Wolves I'll just get a Storm Talon :S

Go for wolves,but if you go Smurfs you'll already be ahead since it has a stick in it :P :P

Wheres your Marines?can you post up some of your wolves?

Wolves. Barrels of ale instead of weapon pods, blood claws hanging from hand rails under the belly, bare head... OK, Im JOKING :)

Seriously, Paint it in SW colors with some nice claw markings and kill marks.

Wolves. Barrels of ale instead of weapon pods, blood claws hanging from hand rails under the belly, bare head... OK, Im JOKING :lol:

Seriously, Paint it in SW colors with some nice claw markings and kill marks.

Ok so now I want to get a stormraven make it like that or turn it into an eagle and do that,thanks Lord Rags its not like I have enough ideas for conversions and need more <_<

If you can't make up your mind chaptermasters I'll get the Rout over here to vote :D

Space Wolves can take Storm Eagles - It's the only flyer they can have.

I'd put paint to resin by the time the vote swung the other way. The Wolves will get one sometime.

http://s398928513.websitehome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/081020120051-300x273.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Was going to suggest Deathwatch so you could use it in both armies.

But I see its already painted. Ultramarines was going to be my second option.

That's a good idea for the next one :lol: I can use is with all my other armies that way. Would death watch have a chapter symbol on it or just be black?

Archived