New Rules

mastoDON

When they, and I think they wil, FAQ the Noise Marines to be able to be equippedwith both sonic and extra CC, you`ll be even better.

I don`t play Slaneesh, but I have been sorely tempted now. I find their psyker powers rather sexy and they can really pour out some serious dakka.Noise or general marines with mark, armed with extra cc, is also going to be good in this edition of challenges everywhere.

waiting for my codex to be shipped :down: could anyone confirm if dreadnoughts exist, and if they have access to sonic weapons? i have been hoping they would make a return in some form

waiting for my codex to be shipped :P could anyone confirm if dreadnoughts exist, and if they have access to sonic weapons? i have been hoping they would make a return in some form

Dreadnoughts were renamed to Hellbrutes. They also made the Crazed rule more controllable. I still wouldn't take one though.

When they, and I think they will, FAQ the Noise Marines to be able to be equipped with both sonic and extra CC, you`ll be even better.

I don`t play Slaneesh, but I have been sorely tempted now. I find their psyker powers rather sexy and they can really pour out some serious dakka.Noise or general marines with mark, armed with extra cc, is also going to be good in this edition of challenges everywhere.

CCW will not be getting FAQ'd as the Basic CSM entry reads the same. Kelly obviously intended to split noise marines into to variants with distinct jobs. You can get a bolter/bolt pistol/ CCW or bolt pistol/CCW and advance. Or you can take sonics blaster and stand and shoot.

When they, and I think they wil, FAQ the Noise Marines to be able to be equippedwith both sonic and extra CC, you`ll be even better.

The Slaanesh powers are good, especially Ecstatic Seizures. But, honestly I'd rather take an unmarked level 3 Sorcerer, and roll for broke on Telepathy.

CSM are okay, but once you add the Mark, bolter, bolt pistol, and CCW their only 1 pt cheaper that a similarly equipped Noise Marine! The Noise marine is fearless for just 1 pt more. Even if take that the Icon of Vengeance it will still cost you more even on a 20 man squad.

I think thats why nurgle doesn't confer FNP on his banner, otherwise you'd never run plagues since CSM would be so much cheaper. The Cult units clearly have uses if you use them right.

As for slaanesh, good to see him a Tzeentch getting a little love, actually makes me want to use them on the table top rather then just as great modelling ideas.

I especially love Slaanesh powers, being able to dish out ten free auto hits is wicked and even buffing the Strength, Initiative and Attacks of those around you is great.

Lucius is good fun now, ap2 auto hits back, Shred and using the LD of the opponent in a challenge, love to see him against Succubus and Archons.

Archived