Member Returning to the Frater

Hi everyone,

Well, I have been gone a long time. The economy plunged locally around the beginning of 5th edition. At that time I had to make the choice, keep My Blood Angels, or pay that month's mortgage, guess we all know which decision I made. Oddly enough, some of you here may own some of the items I sold off :) . Now that things are better here, my wife has given me the ok to get back into the hobby I have missed for a long time. Although I highly doubt she will be ok with me putting together another 9k point army together. (Admittedly, it was very cool to have, seeing as my only vehicles were 1 Land Raider Crusader, one Ball Predator, 2 Landspeeders, and the rest was all Blood Angels on foot!)

It's great to see those people still here that I have spoken with and admired their work. It is equally great to see the new members here that have joined. All together this board posses some of the best talent I have ever seen and I look forward to seeing what you all bring together.

Going to be a while before I post any pics, some of you may remember I paint.....................very.................slowly............

Archived