meltaguns, meltaguns, my kingdom for some meltaguns?

Kaptejn

Hey all!

Im slowly assembling an army and was told that the assault squad box doesnt come with any meltaguns. I find the lack of meltaguns disturbing since i want to equip the assault squads with 'em.

So, my question is, can they be bought in any bitz pack and if not, what kind of squads comes with them?

Thanks in advance for your help! ;)

Ask around your friends, hobby store(s) and clubs, many hobbyists will have spares and a few may even give them to you. It's always my first port of call when I need bitz. Just remember that if you go this route that you have to put back what you take as people don't like to be taken advantage of. I'll admit though that not everyone is lucky enough to have such an awesome gaming community on their door step. Good luck and if that fails then head to the bitz sites.

I run heavy melta otherwise I'd have of offered you some, sorry.

If you're going to buy some death company (you should the sprue is awesome and comes with 5 jump packs which look very blood angely) then you get two infernus pistols in there. They look like shorter versions of a meltagun and you could use those? :)

James.

And a bonus tip for anyone wanting to convert combi-meltas; the multi-melta is actually a bit easier to get hold of than a regular melta, and has two barrels which you can whack onto bolters to get two combi-meltas out of. You can probably stick the barrel onto something like a flamer to get a converted meltagun that way.

And a bonus tip for anyone wanting to convert combi-meltas; the multi-melta is actually a bit easier to get hold of than a regular melta, and has two barrels which you can whack onto bolters to get two combi-meltas out of. You can probably stick the barrel onto something like a flamer to get a converted meltagun that way.

Nice one! I just converted a TL-HF dread and was about to throw away the MM barrel, now I know what to do with it.

I did this when converting a heavy flamer for my Sternguard and it works perfectly.

Archived