forgefiend idea

carnosaur93

so. yeah... ive been wanting to revive my broken down soulgrinder for some time, now. and with the new forgefiend i got a possible idea for the repairs

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff59/bobo2605/soulfiend.jpg

(as said, its VERY rough... and yes, i did in fact rescale the parts in proportion to eachother, not just as how they "look well")

anyone who have thought of the same, or just have some sort of opinnion?

Looks srs bamf. If you can pull it off, go for it smile.gif

thanks you <_<

either way, it wont happen till ive found some bit-site who got the forgefiend parts in stock (iam not too keen on the actual model, so i dont wanna buy the whole thing)... also, i need to figure out which of the weapons i want to get him (though the plasma cannons does look amazing in my opinnion)

The Forgefiend is on an large oval base, which the Defiler chassis is larger than. This leads me to question whether or not the Forgefiend ectoplasma cannons would be as large as they are shown in that 'shop. You don't want significantly smaller weapons on a model as large as a Soul Grinder.

The Forgefiend is on an large oval base, which the Defiler chassis is larger than. This leads me to question whether or not the Forgefiend ectoplasma cannons would be as large as they are shown in that 'shop. You don't want significantly smaller weapons on a model as large as a Soul Grinder.

ive had the same fear of inaccurecy for this shoop. however, i today did ALOT of crazy research in order to figure out the cannons exact size:

i compared the base in a profile view to the other guns (theres no profile pics of it with the plasma) and then compared that gun to the plasma cannons...

i dont think iam allowed to post the exact numbers, but the plasma cannons should be pretty much exactly the lenght of the soulgrinder torso (that i have right here with me as i write this) not counting the little crotch-grill, so actually it seems i might have made them too small, even

Archived