Lord of Ecstasy

Noctus Cornix

So, I will be perfectly honest. This new codex is inspiring. Like the old 3.5 codex, the flavor and depth of the 6th edition codex really makes me want to put real effort into every single one of my marines. Especially my champions. So, as most of you have see my champion of Nurgle, now I have for you my champion of Slaanesh.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000142_zpsa32cfa21.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000143_zps7e7a75f4.jpg

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000145_zpsc22bf7ca.jpg

So I'll start with a simple question that I hope you guys can give me a hand with. I plan to have a seperate faction representing each of my armies that make up the warband. The main bulk of the army is Night Lords of the Ankou Pact, my Plague Marines and Nurgle dedicated units are represented as the Cleaved. And now we come to my Slaaneshi Marines. What do you guys think would be a cool idea? I'm actually really leaning towards the Corpus Brethren. I think an army of sadistic cannibals in power armour running around the galaxy is a bad ass idea and will really lend well to my Night Lords. The only problem is, I'm not sure what would be a good color scheme. Any ideas?

Note: I will not be making any ridiculous color scheme involving neon greens or any pink. I don't like that so deal with it. I'm also not that keen of making anything with purple as I want to move away from the typical idea of a slaanesh marine.

Thoughts?

I'm actually really leaning towards the Corpus Brethren. I think an army of sadistic cannibals in power armour running around the galaxy is a bad ass idea and will really lend well to my Night Lords.

Thoughts?

Hell yes!

Also, that model is kickass!

You seem like you're quite good with green stuff so why not model them with pieces of skin stretched over their armour.

I think that fits nicely with the cannibal vibe.

Because that mini is fkn amazing ill tell you my colour scheme for the "Violent Excess of the Golden Dawn", its main is white pearl, so use blue and yellow and pink wash with good gloss varnish over grey/white and highlight in dark or rose gold. Looks mad no one else has it and you can highlight with anything :D

Because that mini is fkn amazing ill tell you my colour scheme for the "Violent Excess of the Golden Dawn", its main is white pearl, so use blue and yellow and pink wash with good gloss varnish over grey/white and highlight in dark or rose gold. Looks mad no one else has it and you can highlight with anything :cuss

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

No, seriously. Post some pics please, sounds awesome!

Archived