Los help

alloyslayer

I've not played a game of 6th ed yet so sorry if its a dumb question

Does it work like this or am i getting it wrong? If draigo fails a save then Los it to a paladin does draigo count as losing a wound or not, and does the paladin get a chance to save it or is it a automatic wound?

"LO,S!" is different from "LoS". See sig. ;)

Otherwise, that's not how it works. You resolve each wound one at a time, choosing to make a LO,S! roll or a save for it. If you choose to LO,S! and it's successful then the wound goes to the closest model in the unit, who then can make a save as normal. If it's another character, he is not allowed to LO,S! it any further.

If you choose to just take the save and fail, well then Draigo takes a wound. Simple! ;)

If draigo fails a save then Los it to a paladin does draigo count as losing a wound or not, and does the paladin get a chance to save it or is it a automatic wound?

You have to los it BEFORE taking any saves. If Draigo fails a save, he takes a wound. if you want to los it to a paladin, you do so when the wound is allocated but before it is saved. If the los roll is successful, the closest paladin may then make any save attempt he has.

"LO,S!" is different from "LoS". See sig. ;)

Just noticed your sig. I remember when everyone called it LoS, I'm so glad I was one of the ones who strong armed LO,S! into common parlance. ;)

Right, lack of modesty over, everything Seahawk says is correct, agree completely with him.

Archived