Stormraven Weapons System Question

IK Viper

I usually run my SR with a Twl MM, Twl Las Can, and the BS Missiles, I take Hurricane Bolters if I get the chance.

so the way I read it PotMS lets me shoot 5 weapon systems per turn (if i meet the requirements to use PotMS)

so are BS Missiles counted as one big system, or 4 small systems, same question with the Hurricane Bolters,

this has obvious application when fireing weapons but I also have this come up when I take a weapon destroyed result on the SR, do you count the whole set of missiles as one, and the H. Bolters as one, or are they different weapons... and if you count them as one for damage do you count them as one for weapons fired?

The way I play is that each "hard point" is one system, meaning 2 missiles in one wing, 2 in the other, the 2 twin likned weapons and the 2 H. Bolters giving you 6 weapons total, is this sound?

By this logic I should be able to fire all but one hard point every turn i qualify for PotMS (shooting no more than 2 missiles per turn and counting the 2 missiles as 2 of my total toward weapons fired)

example: I fly on and nuke a vindi with my Twl Las/Twl MM/ and 2 BS Missiles for a total of 4 weapons fired, and then PotMS 1 H. Bolter into some Tacs... that seams to make sense to me, but the problem is that you are counting the missiles as 2 seperate systems here so when the SR takes a hit are they all still counted as 4 individual systems?

I'm not sure that PotMS over rules two missiles per turn?

Missiles say a maximum of 2 missiles may be fired per turn.

PotMS says: "the vehicle can fire one more weapon at its full ballistic skill than normally permitted."

If we are normally permitted to firing 2, then 2+1 seems more than fair.

Archived