Painting Competition?

steve shields

So i joined Bolter and Chainsword for the e tenebrea lux painting competition, then stuck around cause i like the people better. with the new chaos codex just hitting the shelves and all the new models (and my 15k grey models) i feel like perhaps we could have another painting competition in the style of ETL. Unfortunately real world commitments wouldn't allow me to run something as epic as that, so basically this thread is to see how much support we can get. maybe, just maybe, a champion will step forth to lead the event. It would be really nice to have another such event to motivate us to paint up more of our armies. So how much support can we get for another competition?

Currently the DA are running the Path to Redemption painting challenge in the DA sub-forum, which is set to run into Feb. Starting Jan, I suspect the LPC (Librarium Painting Challenge) shall return. Then theres the two Badab War threads and the two Pre-Heresy/Heresy Era threads and Captain Semper has indicated a small chance of a little somethin-somethin not to far away. Your choices are many.

Cheers,

Jono

i dont have my pre-heresy minis yet so i wouldnt feel right about trying to enter stuf finto that one. nor do i have the badab books, although ill go check out that forum to see if the stuff has to be form those books(although i imagine thats the case) hopefully this DA one allows traitor scum like me in though! thanks for the info I'll check them out and hopefully i can get in one.

*EDIT* sadly it doesn't look like i can, so i will have to hope captain semper whips something up, or try an in forum competition just for chaos.

Archived