Our Juggers

Chris Hadden

I'm getting curious about the Lord on juggernaut's performance on the table. It's obvious Huron is one of the most effective choices in the HQ section (if you roll 5-6 you infiltrate 3 units: that's a potential game changing event) but I can find a way to field both of them, especially when I play at 2000pts.

By the way do you have any suggestion on actually building the model? I was thinking about the fantasy chaos lord on juggernaut and add some bits to his armour (the CSM back pack, shoulder pads, if possible, etc) but the model is an old metal one.

I thought about it because it looks cooler then the "standard" daemons juggers (bloodcrushers and khorne herald, for example).

Any idea?

I have an Iron Warriors Chaos Lord on Juggernaut and basically what i did was saw the rider in half at the waist. I then built the top half out of Space Marine torso, backpack, arms, head etc. and used some green stuff to smooth the transition.

I'm getting curious about the Lord on juggernaut's performance on the table. It's obvious Huron is one of the most effective choices in the HQ section (if you roll 5-6 you infiltrate 3 units: that's a potential game changing event) but I can find a way to field both of them, especially when I play at 2000pts.

By the way do you have any suggestion on actually building the model? I was thinking about the fantasy chaos lord on juggernaut and add some bits to his armour (the CSM back pack, shoulder pads, if possible, etc) but the model is an old metal one.

I thought about it because it looks cooler then the "standard" daemons juggers (bloodcrushers and khorne herald, for example).

Any idea?

My Juggerlord is the metallic Warriors of Chaos Khorne Lord on Juggernaught; I just swapped the arms and the head for CSM-versions and added some chaos-bits. It looks rather good.

You can even keep the axe the model comes with, and use that as AoBF.

Edit: Obviously I also put him on a dread-base.

Any idea?

I have an Iron Warriors Chaos Lord on Juggernaut and basically what i did was saw the rider in half at the waist. I then built the top half out of Space Marine torso, backpack, arms, head etc. and used some green stuff to smooth the transition.

Is it the torso too much fantasy-styled to require a new one?

My Juggerlord is the metallic Warriors of Chaos Khorne Lord on Juggernaught; I just swapped the arms and the head for CSM-versions and added some chaos-bits. It looks rather good.

You can even keep the axe the model comes with, and use that as AoBF.

Edit: Obviously I also put him on a dread-base.

Keeping the Axe and use it as AoBF was my intention too ;)

How do shoulder pads and backpack fit on the model? Do they require a lot of modifications or a simple "addition" to the model itself?

Archived