Excel Army Lister: New CSM

Odsox

But I don't have any strikes against my name yet, so what the heck.

Anyone remember or use those nifty Excel army listers made by www.alice40k.tripod.com?

Well I do, and I've used their template to make a new one for our shiny new codex. Drop me a PM if you want one and I can email it to you. :)

Mods: If I'm in trouble, I hold my hands up. It's a fair cop and I won't do it again. Just thought I'd share the warped goodness.

Thanks for your time,

Od.

well Zyl, SOMEWHERE down the road, someone might see it as gipping GW or something stupid (probably some miniscule technicality) and then they'll lock down the thread because of copyright material or something along those lines.

Is there a Citadel army builder program we can buy?

I believe Army Builder is still up and running. It's not an official Citadel/GW program, but it's been going for so long I think it actually has approval. Don't quote me on that though.

Od.

Beeteedubs: I should point out that the lister doesn't explain any rules or give descriptions of the items/units/whathaveyou. I tried using one of these to make a Black Templars army and got frustrated as heck because I didn't know what any of the rules were. Ended up scrapping the BT army idea because of that, actually.

Shame.

Od.

Archived