Idea for a MOTRW model

Fallen Avenger

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/taurosa4.jpg

im thinking of using this as my Master of the Ravenwing model i just need to find some ideal bits for the TL assault cannons and TL Heavy Bolters, i think that if i use this vehicle as the base model as it will be a brilliant centre piece for my Ravenwing company and a simple Land Speeder just dosent cut it in my eyes especailly for someone such as Sammeal!

I saw a conversion on Ebay recently witha SM driver and a SM Multi Melta gunner it looked epic In my eyes.

Of course im also going to need some arms suitable for holding the TL Heavy Bolters iom just hoping that ones from the MOTRW LS spure are suitable.

any thoughts on the idea and any possible ideas on the TL Heavy Bolters and TL Assault Cannon?

Like the model alot but it isn't chunky enough for an Astartes STC design, but possibly easily fixed maybe. In terms of a 'counts as' model it's a bit of a stretch I think (a wheeled vehicle representing a skimmer), but it could be a fun project nonetheless.

I say go for it, but remember, pictures or it didn't happen :devil:

Cheers

I

Like the model alot but it isn't chunky enough for an Astartes STC design, but possibly easily fixed maybe. In terms of a 'counts as' model it's a bit of a stretch I think (a wheeled vehicle representing a skimmer), but it could be a fun project nonetheless.

I say go for it, but remember, pictures or it didn't happen :devil:

Cheers

I

in reference to thee wheels what if i replaced them with some kind of thrusters like? say imagine something like pre heresy jetpacks cut in half like and have each half in place of the wheels like? or even bits from the storm raven engines?

furioso-prime - Raptors?, how do you mean?

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/taurosa4.jpg

im thinking of using this as my Master of the Ravenwing model i just need to find some ideal bits for the TL assault cannons and TL Heavy Bolters, i think that if i use this vehicle as the base model as it will be a brilliant centre piece for my Ravenwing company and a simple Land Speeder just dosent cut it in my eyes especailly for someone such as Sammeal!

I saw a conversion on Ebay recently witha SM driver and a SM Multi Melta gunner it looked epic In my eyes.

Of course im also going to need some arms suitable for holding the TL Heavy Bolters iom just hoping that ones from the MOTRW LS spure are suitable.

any thoughts on the idea and any possible ideas on the TL Heavy Bolters and TL Assault Cannon?

I think it would be a good stand in for an ATTACK BIKE rather than a Land Speeder.... :)

SG

Archived