Khorne Lord Zhufor

Hey guys, I just put some finishing touched on a TT miniature for a client.

He wanted Lord Zhufor done for his World Eaters army. Unfortunately the pictures aren't the best, I'll take better ones tomorrow in the daylight.

Base will be done by the client.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/page-2.jpg

Enjoy

Good contrast on the metals, I like that the recesses are not only darker but duller than the raised parts. I am actualy a fan of the purple shading on the armor and the red seems brighter than most, just the way I like it. Well done. Hard to tell from pictures but is that a web/slime effect between his tusks?

Cheers guys

I apologize for the delay in replying. I was delivering the piece to the client today.

Glad you saw what I was going for Nihm! :)

Magic: The purple is actually shaded down to a regal blue in the deepest areas, although while uploading and editing the photo for final results, it brought out the purple more than actually present in the miniature. I took some new photo's and will have some up shortly.

Small: Yes it is. There is also blood slime from the mouth and tusks and gore from the fist and axe shaft.

Chaplain, I don't believe in trade secrets. The only secret I have is my miniature line that will be out next year. <_<

I used Rhinox hide as a basecoat and added highlights with Mournfang Brown and Ushabti Bone, final highlights with Ceramite White and washed with Earthshade.

The reason I don't believe in trade secrets is because each painter applies paint in different ways, so giving away your colour recipe won't always yield the same result painter to painter. ;)

Archived