Forgefiend Weapon Loadout

Tamwulf

Don't mean to inflame or start any Rules Lawyers debates, but I'm just confused here.

Forgefiend comes standard with two Hades autocannons.

Option one:

May replace both Hades autocannons with ectoplasma cannons

Option two:

May take an additional ectoplasma cannon

Can I have a Forgefiend with two Hades autocannons and one ectoplasma cannon? Option two seems to say/imply (?) that you have to take option one before you can take option two. The only reason why this is an issue for me is that in the past, GW has listed options exactly like that.

Am I reading too much into this?

Don't mean to inflame or start any Rules Lawyers debates, but I'm just confused here.

Forgefiend comes standard with two Hades autocannons.

Option one:

May replace both Hades autocannons with ectoplasma cannons

Option two:

May take an additional ectoplasma cannon

Can I have a Forgefiend with two Hades autocannons and one ectoplasma cannon? Option two seems to say/imply (?) that you have to take option one before you can take option two. The only reason why this is an issue for me is that in the past, GW has listed options exactly like that.

Am I reading too much into this?

Option 2 is the head canon. (bad joke, I know). The ectoplasma cannon mounted in the mouth is extra no matter which version of the arms you take. It is additional (in that there are only two guns standard) and it can only be a plasma cannon. Thus it is "an additional ectoplasma cannon" even if the base two are Hades Autocannons.

Archived