Chaos Lord

Hellrender

I've ran three Characters thus far:

Ahriman (awesome. Going to be using him again tonight)

Chaos Sorcerer w/ Mark of Slaanesh, Force Sword, Bolt Pistol, SoC, Mastery lvl 3 (Been great. Usually two rolls on biomancy, one on Slaanesh. The other day I did roll twice on Slaanesh and once on Telepathy, got Invisiblity. Pretty awesome there, my noise marines were untouchable that game)

Chaos Lord w/ Mark of Slaanesh, SoC, Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol and Black Sword (mace) (Reasonable. One game did amazing by slaughtering all those who challenged him, and forcing a ton of Toughness tests, killing 7-8 marines in various turns; and then in the second game he got smashed by a dreadknight.)

Ive run fabulous bill twice and been very happy with honestly, though i suspect ill just roll with huron usually

My own lord is MoS lvl 3 bike or MoK brand with lc on both

Fabulous Bill Lord of Chaos!

I run a barebones headsmasher- chaos lord with Mark of Khorne, sigil, axe of blinding fury, veteran of the long war, meltabombs for walkers, and sometimes gift of mutation if I want to gamble....he's killed dozens of enemy models in the 3 times I've fielded him. He is particularly awesome against marines...they can't get stuck in against him because he'll simply wipe them out....

Archived