=][= Call of Chaos V =][=

Brother Nihm

icon5.gif Call of Chaos V icon5.gif

http://scuzworks.com/BnC/chaos-bannersmall.jpg

Traitors to the Imperium of Man, Hear the Call of Chaos!
Those of you having problems painting your forces, those of you who merely wants painted minis on the tabletop but cannot find the motivation, now is the time to act.

This is the perfect opportunity for you to get those unpainted minis under the paintbrush.

Mission Statement

To assist players in the building, converting and painting of their army. By using open project threads, each player will be able to inspire other players with what they are doing, and at the same time receive feedback on the progress of their army. Each player is encouraged to provide constructive feedback to her/his fellow participants throughout the Call.

Call of Chaos Requirements

1. Your army must be a supported Chaos faction on the B&C (E.g. Power-Armored and/or under an Existing Sub-Forum). e.g. Codex: Daemons is allowed.
2. The Call will last for 3 months only. Please be aware of this when entering what you will paint. From past experiences, time management is key to success.
3. You are allowed to submit between 2 to 5 items; no more, no less. An item is defined as: a single character/squad/vehicle from your relevant codex.
4. You are expected to submit a minimum of 2 updates in this thread, per month, for the duration of the call. There will be consequences if this is not followed. Making an update here is quite easy, you simply post a reply in this thread with a link to the relevant updates in your WIP thread.

To make it easier on the event organisers, please post your updates in your WIP thread using the following format.
<Month>, Update <number>.
e.g. April, Update 1.

Should you complete your items within the 3 months and still have time to spare before the end, you are able to add additional items (to a maximum of 5 items).
For ideas on how the previous calls went down, please click here and here.

Entering the Call of Chaos
To enter the call, all you need to do is follow the instructions in the main thread: link

And the 13th Black crusade begins...........
;)

Seems a bit exploitative of your status as an admin to come in here with a chaos painting thread. I can't help but notice that Path to Redemption threads weren't spam-posted in every subforum.
Absolutely,

Asking the player base most likely to collect Fallen, if they want to join in, OH THE SHAME! ^_^

Pardon me but I do not understand your reaction, at all.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple.

However if you want to help your fellow board members, and get some painting done, then feel free to join in.

PS. Yes you guys did 'spam' the board in the past (E TENEBRAE LUX), we however did not mind it one bit.

We endorsed it and we will gladly do so again.

And the 13th Black crusade begins...........
:P

Shouldn't it be the 14th Crusade?

Seems a bit exploitative of your status as an admin to come in here with a chaos painting thread. I can't help but notice that Path to Redemption threads weren't spam-posted in every subforum.
Absolutely,

Asking the player base most likely to collect Fallen, if they want to join in, OH THE SHAME! :D

Pardon me but I do not understand your reaction, at all.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple.

However if you want to help your fellow board members, and get some painting done, then feel free to join in.

Brother Incarnus, this is a B+C ratified painting contest and as such the admins have every right to adevrtise it within the relevant forums. As Brother Nihm said, there is relevance as there are players here who would be interested in participating in developing their "Fallen Armies"... the more for us to hunt down!! :P

The Path to Redemption is an entirely DA Forum specific contest and began as a low intensity low level event. I wouldn't even classify it as a contest in comparison to the ETL juggernaut that Captain Semper unleashed on an unsuspecting B+C... B)

PS. Yes you guys did 'spam' the board in the past (E TENEBRAE LUX), we however did not mind it one bit.

We endorsed it and we will gladly do so again.

Brother Nihm, I would disagree that we "spammed" the board with ETL. Permission was requested from the Admins and plans displayed gfor all mods to comment before the challenge was put out. Given the nature of ETL, a challenge by Dark Angels to other forums, it had to be advertised in each of the other forums. I think we must be very careful in the careless application of the word "Spam"... I though it had something to do with a cullinary product... :P

I would encourage all those hidden fallen angels within our ranks to take this opportunity to explore your true calling, and give us mor etargets for the hunt!! :)

SG

I hear ya,

I was being sarcastic, hence the

'spam'
. :D

It wasn't spam to me, the ETL was posted in multiple forums to help ensure that a wider audience was notified of it - just like now with the Call of Chaos.

Shouldn't it be the 14th Crusade?

5th and 6th Edition have rolled the timeline back to just before the 13th Crusade.

which, makes me wonder if, DA and CSM codex' beig the first two, the 13th is gonna be the big thing in the GW-verse. if so, I am really glad my other armies are in the Black Crusade force list. this might also be why the entire Dark Angels chapter is commited the the 13th Balck Crusade warzone. are we waiting for Cypher to make an appearance, or are we just there to defend what's left of Caliban. hmmmm. just sayin.......

++ Watch the language. I know you used the correct emoticon, but don't try to get around the issue by adding 'ing'. I. ++

Incarnus...really...that attitude is not appreciated at all!! These forums are for fun...goodness our last painting challenge took over the main boards and subs!! Dude have a beer and remember this is a game for fun...

Hey Nihm, I got my chainsword and bolter ready, chasing you from the BT forum here, because my new DA's are needing a reason to be painted!!

Damn, I am so tempted to put together a Fallen Dark Angel Squad, if nothing else.

It sits there,back in the dark recesses of my mind. Whispering, whispering, whispering, the emperor lied to us. All is a Grand Illusion.

He is the Carrion God overseeing the universe through Adaptus minions that care more for their own personal wealth and advancement than anything else..

My boots will stomp them into an eternity of damnation. Let my forces reek havoc on the foul offal of humanity in Tzeentchs name... Nothing is as it seems....

Oops, room 42.

It sits there

WHY!!!!

i've gotten into the DA path to redemption and the painting bug has hit but i dont know that i'll have time to do this too. but Khârn is calling to me along with a chaos megaforce thats been sitting on sprues for too long (ie when the last chaos dex came out). Maybe i could manage a couple of units........ will see if i can dig something out of storage later this month that could be made a worthy offering

Archived