+As Heresy spreads, loyalty is its own reward+

Captain Semper

No, no, no, and no!!!

I was planning for November!

Bad Semper :)

Edit: Thats better - you changed the month just for me :cuss

I'd love to join in, except that I don't think I'll be able to afford the forgeworld models for now.

And the amount of spare time for it will probably be limited as well since I'll be moving around that time (Dec/Jan).

yes, I believe MKIII is next, although he might do cataphacti termies before!

I was gonna do a HH armie,but don't know if it would Be DA. It's not a loyalty issue, it's just after painting 5k of black templars, I am not excited about painting that much black again.

but, since Captain Semper called us out......

Sadly, I have to sell my DA to pay some medical bills for my son. I will however be watching it interest.

That's bad news librisrouge. I hate to hear those kinds of stories. You have my best wishes that all goes well for your son.

As to Semper's latest project -- I guess if I can persuade the missus to let me buy some ridiculously expensive (but beautifully designed) FW models, then I'll be in with a squad, or whatever it takes. Mine MUST be termies, the only issue: Cataphractii or Tartaros :P.

Cheers

I

No, no, no, and no!!!

I was planning for November!

Bad Semper :angry:

Sorry, what was that? :whistling:

Well, Zero excuses this time :)

Damn right! New challenges lie ahead - the Legion gathers and bevulf should be leading from the front!

I'd love to join in, except that I don't think I'll be able to afford the forgeworld models for now.

And the amount of spare time for it will probably be limited as well since I'll be moving around that time (Dec/Jan).

I really wish you make it - I think the First Legion Project will be to your liking... ;)

Alright Semper, what the hell are you doing to us this time!?! :P what ever it is I will definately try to be in

Yessssss!

Furioso, is good to know that you stand firmly on the Lions side!

"WILL YOU ANSWER?"

Nope, Dark Angels suck :P

Ok, maybe ;)

The Legion will not go far without you Stobz - gather your men and stand by! The First goes to war!

Sadly, I have to sell my DA to pay some medical bills for my son. I will however be watching it interest.

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish everything goes well fast! It'll be great to have your feedback and encouragement as we go along!

As to Semper's latest project -- I guess if I can persuade the missus to let me buy some ridiculously expensive (but beautifully designed) FW models, then I'll be in with a squad, or whatever it takes. Mine MUST be termies, the only issue: Cataphractii or Tartaros :P.

Cheers

I

Yes! That's the spirit! The First Legion is not in the business of forgiving!

For the Lion!

I'm very sorry to learn about this. Your son will be in my heart as well as the rest of the Unforgiven. Hopefully he recovers quickly, and you'll be able to join us again soon.

Quick question: should we start planning anything now, or wait until a solid announcement is made? I already had my eye on an item or two from Forge World, but I'll wait to order something if it makes a difference.

WW I'm insanely jealous of you right now! How long have you had those in your collection?

Captain Semper stop teasing us! We need more details. :)

Lol, they've been sitting in a box for the best part of 15 years. Just trying to decide what to do with them.

Unfourtantly I'm a broke college student and all my spare money went to starting DA. Also conversion rate for US to get forgeworld is damn expensive. Maybe next quarter I can spare some cash, after I make sure I get all the new goodies when we get re-dexed that is :D

Archived