Dark Angels Blog / Wip Mini's

darth_bona

Hello all,

I have been lurking around the UK Warhammer Scene since the days of Rogue Trader, mainly collecting Space Marines with a bias toward Dark Angels.

I thought that after all these years I would start a blog Dark Angel Blog/ to share some of my experiences, articles, artwork and battle reports.

I have added a current WIP for critique!

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/4.bp.blogspot.com/-LmSHOjUtW6o/UH67EvHZRxI/AAAAAAAAAJk/4l0IpccUGug/s320/SAM_1235.JPG

Cheers

Darth

Works for me.

Nice models darth_bona, particularly Seraphicus, the Deathwing squad and the 'Raider. All nicely painted and suitably battle worn. You're adding texture to your paint yes? It looks to me as though you apply paint too thickly (on the Raider for instance) but man, you absolutely get a way with it.

Keep up the great work on the blog. Great to see more DA presence on the internetz :P.

Cheers

I

Thanks for the feedback!

I probably do use paint a little thick I have worried what I may be doing wrong sometimes lol! 17 years of painting and it takes the 2nd pair of eyes sometimes, that was my whole point of posting online after all this time, if I want to get better the critique is vital!

I do use multiple coats of weathering powders and do some experiments with mixing a little texture into paint with mud and damage ect.

I really appreciate the feedback, thanks a million!

Darth

Archived