Axe of Blind Fury

Calacorm

That was clarified with the FAQ/Errata that just came out. It can now be taken by Daemons of Khorne as well, which do not have Rage. So, as Iron Sage expected, giving the AoBF Rage was for the Daemon Princes as "DoK" does not grant Rage.

That was clarified with the FAQ/Errata that just came out. It can now be taken by Daemons of Khorne as well, which do not have Rage. So, as Iron Sage expected, giving the AoBF Rage was for the Daemon Princes as "DoK" does not grant Rage.

Exactly!

And before anyone goes complaining that a Lord would end up paying more points for a rule they have no use for, remember that the Prince does too...

In addition to the rules which affect both, the Prince gets Rage, while the Lord gets AP2 (that strikes @ I)

So who pays an extra now? :)

I've used the Axe on a Juggerlord afew times already. That it gives rage that he already has doesn't bother me; The +2Str AP2 +D6 attacks is good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys...

Axe of Blind fury, gives you Rage, You need to have the Mark of Khorne to use it.

Mark of Khorne gives you Counter Attack and Rage..

Seems kinda redundant, no? Am I missing something here?

I'm a bit confused about this. I know that the MoK gives you Rage and Counter Attack, but where does it say that the AoBF gives you Rage also?

Archived