Harvey Two-Face

FallenArtist

So this topic has a dumb title but it kind of goes with a question i have. I plan on making a Julius Kaesoron mini after he kills the Iron Hands capitan.I was curious at what his face looks like. When i read Fulgrim i thought i read half his face was burnt off( Hence why i said Harvey Two-Face from batman.) but also i have read that his whole face is burnt off! Now i apologize ahead of time if this is a stupid question I just need some help :) Honestly i prefer the idea of a 40K Two-Face, for some odd reason i feel like half ugly/scarred side and half beautiful side adds to his fall to Slaanesh may just be me though. Found this Picture somewhere its kind of the idea i was going for, It should be the top one out of the group. http://m.photobucket.com/images/julius%20kaesoron

Holy crapnuggets! I remember doing that sketch when I was 14... :L

Although this may be a biased opinion I would personally go for the half melty-faceyness, something on par with the Chaplain Cassius model. Although after reading the short story in Primarchs I did get the image that maybe more of his face had fallen off post Isstvan V, either through necrosis or just because Kaesoron got bored.

Haha well never the less it was a good picture to go with his face when ever i read about him, But yeah Primarchs does make it sound like it got alot worse for his face! I am interested to read what he looks like(If there will be more details) in Angel Extermiatus, Really excited to read this book.

Archived