Challenge and Charge bonus

Tenebris

My question is simple, does a character benefit from Rage and Furious Charge rules when he challenges the character of the adversary?

I ask this since a Skull Champion of Khorne as a chaos character has to challenge the enemy character and this is done usually in the turn when the Khorne Berzerkers charge, thus they get the benefit of Rage and Furious Charge bringing the number of their base attacks to four. Are the Rage +2 bonus attacks and the +1 Strength from Furious Charge usable in the duel or I am left with my basic two attacks and S 4?

Hehe yes, I was writing with the average berserker joe in my mind. Still five power weapon attacks have a decent chance to kill something now the question is more along the lines of which power weapon to choose. Power Maul seems a nice allrounder, a power sword a good thing to kill basic marines while I need an axe for terminators but I hit at I 1...questions, questions...

OK, this is going the way of tactics now. Original question answered, onto unit loadout it seems. Instead of locking it, I'm moving it to Tactica Astartes, where you'll get a better response for your questions about unit loadout.

Archived