Fluffy possessed/daemon list

Lord Kallozar

youll likely be wanting the apostal for hq, squad of marines for one of your your troops(others can be cultist sacrifices) possessed elites, some havoks for support, all with the rolls on the boon table wherever possible. then deamons for allies as they are better there, ergo...

Pretty much what the title suggests, whats the best way to build a list around a fluffy Word Bearers possessed/daemon heavy themed list? (I know it may not be ultra competative but i dont care, i just want a fun and fluffy list)

Cheers.

Daemon Prince or a combo of Lord/Sorcerer, if you want also an Apostle (though he isnt even useable IMO).

Can do some base CSM and Cultists as your troops, both will serve you well.

Possessed. You can either footslog them in a larger unit (12-20) or transport them in a Land Raider. Can also do some Terminators as they fit in well into a fluffy WB army.

Fast attacks are all pretty much wide open and all fluffy to run. Daemon Engines, Raptors, Bikers, Spawn, all of this fits very thematically into a WB list.

The heavy slot has a pile of stuff that is very fluffy from a traditional idea as well. Defiler, Maulerfiend, Forgefiend, Obliterators, Havocs, Predator, Land Raider, Demolisher, you can literally possess the ones that are not already possessed and it will add yet another daemon aspect to the army as a whole.

If you are willing you can run a counts as with Blackheart or Ariman and get the infiltrate/outflank with the Possessed. That really takes their usefulness up a notch IMO.

Archived