A few dedicated transport questions

Full_ork

Sorry if these were asked before. But with how the entries are worded, two issues arose.

Can You guys only take land raiders with termies? It says that for example, the death company can take any dedicated transport, then says check page 90, but landraiders are on page 91.

Also, if you take more then the requirement for a transport, can you still take it? Like if I took 15 deathcompany, could I still take a razorback or rhino? It says any transport and doesn't say a size. For example the ork codex says 12 or less they can take a truck. The death company just has the restriction they can't be in jump packs.

Can one of you elaborate? Is it just bad writing on gw's part?

Hi there,

our Land Raiders can be taken with more than only Terminators. DC, Tacticals, Assault Squads, and so on. If I'm not mistaken, we can take a LR for every infantry unit that's available, except for Sanguinary Guard and Scouts, I think. Don't have the codex with me.

The second question is a yes, you can do that. You can take a Razorback even if your DC has 15 guys, you only can't embark on it.

Snorri

our Land Raiders can be taken with more than only Terminators. DC, Tacticals, Assault Squads, and so on. If I'm not mistaken, we can take a LR for every infantry unit that's available, except for Sanguinary Guard and Scouts, I think. Don't have the codex with me.

Ah ok, because that confused me since it said page 90 for deathcompany, while for termies it says page 91.

The second question is a yes, you can do that. You can take a Razorback even if your DC has 15 guys, you only can't embark on it.

So with the newer books they no longer have the restriction?

Archived