First time running a campaign

steve shields

So I'm going to be running an escalation campaign with some friends starting mid November-ish. I'm trying to make it set on an imperial hiveworld that has come under attack by chaos. I want to send out a weekly/biweekly newsletter with "orders" for each side and as a sort of progress report for how the defense/attack is going. The first problem i ran into is that i can't seem to find the write form to make these newsletter in. The papers that come with a titan that are supposed to be an imperial authorization allowing your army to field said titan would be perfect. Does anyone know of, or have, a blank one of these?

Also i have yet to look very hard for cool missions, but does anyone know some that would go good with a campaign like this? so far we have 2.5 chaos players (one guy will only be able to make it to a very few events) 2 loyalist marine players and an eldar player. With the possibility of two more players of unknown armies (friends of a friend who i have yet to hear from). So that is pretty much the army breakdown.

Finally if anyone is in the Norfolk, VA area and wants to join up PM me! I will also be posting this in a few other locations to get wider input/participation maybe.

So I'm going to be running an escalation campaign with some friends starting mid November-ish. I'm trying to make it set on an imperial hiveworld that has come under attack by chaos. I want to send out a weekly/biweekly newsletter with "orders" for each side and as a sort of progress report for how the defense/attack is going. The first problem i ran into is that i can't seem to find the write form to make these newsletter in. The papers that come with a titan that are supposed to be an imperial authorization allowing your army to field said titan would be perfect. Does anyone know of, or have, a blank one of these?

Also i have yet to look very hard for cool missions, but does anyone know some that would go good with a campaign like this? so far we have 2.5 chaos players (one guy will only be able to make it to a very few events) 2 loyalist marine players and an eldar player. With the possibility of two more players of unknown armies (friends of a friend who i have yet to hear from). So that is pretty much the army breakdown.

Finally if anyone is in the Norfolk, VA area and wants to join up PM me! I will also be posting this in a few other locations to get wider input/participation maybe.

Norfolk is a little too far away for me, otherwise I would offer to join your campaign. Sounds like fun!

I don't have any forms, but have seen people use blogs to chart campaigns and centralize communications. You may want to look at Google Blogs as an option if you can't find the exact forms you want.

i have everyone's emails that's how i was planning on communicating with everyone. but it might be interesting to post up on here something of how the campaign is going see if people have ideas on how i could incorporate story elements into the campaign smoothly etc. wonder what forum i would put that in though.

Archived