My DIY

whiteraven17708

so I have recently started/restarted painting my DA, Im calling them "The Bulwark Legion" so far not a whole lot painted 1 termy squad and 1 speeder, I know I know but Im going as fast as I can. anywho I have a delima of sorts its a black and bleached bone scheme with grey chest aquila, so what do you guys think for robes? Im leaning towards dark brown but I dont know what do you guys think willl look good? Im tossing around the ideas of green ones, orange maybe white? or even a metallic? brass? gunmetal? let me know what you guys think

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...i&img=90013 here is one of my termys for reference... more in my albums if your interested

I love that colour scheme :D. I'm going to suggest a very dark red for your robes, with a grey lining to match the chest aquilas.

Keep the The Bulwark Legion coming – they are looking great thus far. Remember, you can use the B&Cs painter tool to test out your schemes before you commit it to actual paint.

Cheers

I

Dark green or dark red huh? I believe they would both look good ive personally never liked red just in general but it may look good I used to have dark green on them with a slightly similar color scheme before I started redoing them, they both seemed like obvious choices I guess I was kinda thinking about maybe something "off the wall" so to speak something you wouldn't normally see but still look like it belongs there if that makes sense. Yea I know about the painter program on here and I have used it excessively in the passd but the emperor called my mother board to him on my laptop so im down to just my phone and it doesn't seem to work on here lol

Archived